· I worked with Staff, Developers, Community leaders and Council to creatively fund a mixed-use development, Farmington Ridge and a major cut-through road, the Farmington Ridge Parkway.
· Through collaboration and my seat on the Centralina Regional Council, I was able to bring area transportation leaders, staff, and Council to a unanimous “yes” vote to bring a train station and Sheriff office to Harrisburg and the Hwy. 49 corridor.
· Co-founded the Arts, Culture & Heritage Committee that continues to bring community together.
· Recognizing that NCDOT is almost bankrupt, and our residents don’t want higher taxes. I met with developers, staff, and Council to negotiate contributions and cost savings for town residents of more than 8.9 million or equal to .29 cents on the hundred, with much needed infrastructure paid for by developers.
· The future financial needs of our community are important to me. During my service I worked with staff and Council to come up with a 10 year financial forecast so taxes don’t increase.
Copyright © 2021 Troy Selberg - All Rights Reserved.
Paid for by SelbergforHarrisburg